Life : London Trip

12/06/2015

Just going to jump straight in!


Starting Tuesday my best friend (Sophie) and I travelled to Watford which is where we stayed for 2 nights. We shopped in Watford when we arrived, had some lunch/tea and then had a chilled evening in bed. Wednesday we woke up early and headed to Harry Potter Studios! It was my third time going and Sophs first - it was a birthday present to me from her; we had an amazing time and it was really exciting to see new sets and the train of course.

After Harry Potter, we went back to our room after grabbing some lunch, then headed into London itself for a bit of shopping. First we went Oxford Circus then Carnaby, followed by Covent Garden where we went Maxwell's Bar and Grill. The burgers we had were beautiful, if I remember rightly, we had the New Yorker. I would have loved to have seen more in the centre but we were a bit pushed for time! After that we decided to go back into Watford for an early night.

Thursday, from Watford we drove to Westfield but before shopping we went back into London so Sophie could see some famous sights. With Big Ben, the London Eye and Westminster Abbey ticked off our list, we then went to the V&A. We sat in the sun in the V&A garden with our tescos lunch before having a little look round at Sophs favourite areas of the museum.
We then got the tube back to Westfield for a few hours of shopping before heading back home. 


I had such an amazing three days and we managed to do so much in the little time we had - without getting lost either! Being able to live in London would be a dream, but it's definitely made very excited to go live in Manchester (where I've transferred to for University).
If you're thinking of a trip to London, I definitely recommend the 'Tube Map' app you can get. It helps you with the quickest route to take or tells you how long it'll take if you want to walk instead. It helped us millions!


Okay, so this has turned out to be a pretty heavy post but maybe this blog could be more of a diary outlet? Of course I'll post outfits / hauls when I actually pluck up the courage for photos. I'm awful at blogging aye!

C x

p.s I've finished my first year of uni, so I have a lovely long summer break now. If anyone has any recommendations on what to do with my time or blogs to read then let me know! Trying to get a job is a lot more difficult than I first thought!

7 comments

  1. Omg I would love to go there! and carnaby street is one of my faves' Monki is so cool x

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! Think I need another trip to London soon x

      Delete
  2. This makes me so excited to go to London in a few months you have no idea
    xx
    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in London but I still haven't visited the V+A and Harry Potter Studios - two places I have wanted to go to for ages! Sounds like you had a fab 3 days

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I definitely recommend doing!

      Delete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne