OUTFIT: Bell Sleeves

24/06/2015



Dungarees : Topshop 
Bag : Carboot (similar 1 / 2 / 3)
Rings : Vintage / Markets / Vivienne Westwood
(everything's linked)

So this is what I wore the other day when it was lovely and sunny; I popped into town with my sister so she could have her hair cut, so I picked up a few things while I was there. 
My top is new which I featured in the haul post, but it's this soft, thin knitted bell sleeve. I paired it with my dungarees for a more casual look and there's a simple, comfortable summer look!
(scroll down for more photos)






9 comments

  1. what a cute look, love this black dungaree <3 still trying to find the perfect one for myself...

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Good luck in finding your perfect pair of dungarees xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous look
    love your top! the sleeves are so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely outfit and that river island top is a GEM x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you look so cute !!! i gotta get myself some dungarees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is so flowy and summery and you seem to pull of dungarees really well, unlike myself
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne