LIFE: Cardiff

04/07/2015

(Lots of random photos of a day trip to Cardiff)




(Still trying to get used to html so bare with me on the spacing of the images!)


Last week my sister and I went to Cardiff for the day. We've both finished education for the summer so we're currently looking for jobs or staying inside with nothing to do (that's what happens when you live in the countryside), so we decided we needed a day out. 

Cardiff was the settled destination as that's where I spent my first year of uni, so I know the city quite well now. With the recent summer sales hitting the high street we also knew a bit of retail therapy was in order. I only got a pair of topshop jeans which I'm currently deciding on how to style (Dree cropped narrow flare if anyone has any ideas!), while my sister got 3 t-shirts and a skirt! 

Now I'm going to do nothing all day to prepare myself for work this evening.
C x

p.s Can anyone recommend any places in the UK my sister and I can visit?

21 comments

  1. I am so happy to have finished in education for the year, just going to relax haha! I love your shoes so much! Definitely going to recommend Birmingham for shopping, especially vintage. Leeds is great too x

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Birmingham is one of my fave places for vintage finds so I think I'll definitely go again, and Leeds I've never been, so thank you for your suggestions girl! x

      Delete
  2. this looks like such a fun day! I am extremely jealous, I wish I could live in the UK (personal goal haha)

    -Neesh
    http://neesh-ty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're able to achieve that goal one day!

      Delete
  3. Such cute photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like so much fun! lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need to celebrate when you finish education!! Hope you had a great time

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe see if you can find a place which do coach trips to somewhere for a day- me and my sister did that last year to Whitby! I've never been to Cardiff but i would love to visit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have a look into coaches, thank you! xx

      Delete
  8. I love that second dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Amazing post!!!

    I just love your blog its amazing !!.. Keep up the great work



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have wonderful day

    keep in touch

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Hope you're having a good day too x

      Delete
  10. You should visit York, Manchester and Leeds. They're pretty neat cities :)

    Looks like you two had fun.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We visited Manchester yesterday, so we'l definitely look into Leeds and York! x

      Delete
  11. Those lace up shoes are fab, i love seeing these daily life posts theyre so much fun to read!
    Regarding my pictures, i edit them on photoshop to put them together but there are online websites that do the same thing if you look on google :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thank you!

      I know to do more daily life posts! It's been my most popular post so far!

      Delete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne