LIFE: Drawings

10/07/2015





Bit of a different post today, but I thought I'd just share a few photos of my drawings and 'work area' aka my bed.
Top photos are Wes Anderson themed with The Grand Budapest Hotel's very own Zero and Agatha; I wanted to try draw the part when they're in the cake van looking at each other but side profiles ain't my thing. Then we have Margot Tenenbaum with her well known quote 'I think we're just gonna have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that.' Over the summer I aim to watch all the Wes Anderson films and draw them!

The rest are just made up images using fine liner and pro markers. There's also a few pages showing a 'scapbook' - my plan is to make a handmade book using pages I've decorated or filled with tickets (etc) of things I've done over the summer.

Anyone else enjoy drawing or have a cool style 'cause I'd love to see!
C x



5 comments

  1. Just came across your blog and i'm in love! Mind checking mine out, and maybe follow?

    -Michelle xx

    __
    instagram: @pastellights (www.instagramcom/pastellights)
    website: www.pastellightsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wes Anderson! These are brilliant, you're so talented x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prrretty drawings Chloe! And recognized the peeps from the movie, the grand budapest hotel!
    Great style :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne