LIFE: Manchester

19/07/2015


Small collection of photos I took while me and my sister went to Manchester the other day. I was going to take a lot more but got too carried away with exploring and shopping.

Most of the photos are from Cow Manchester in the Northern Quarter which I completely recommend going to (or other Cow Vintage stores, if not check them out online here) There's so many cool shops and bars that are worth checking out; I can't wait to see more when I move in September. 
The two outfit selfies featuring this amazing knitted jumper were taken in Urban Outfitters. I wish I'd got it but at the same time, I feel like sometimes I don't want to pay the prices? Anyone else with me on that? I also loved the grey midi, but it was still £30 in the sale and it was really sheer. :( So if anyone can lead me the way to some cool midi dresses or skirts, you'd be a star!

(I did video a few things through out the day in an attempt to upload onto youtube as kind of a vlog, but I kind of failed. So on my next exciting day out, I may give filming another go.)

C x

1 comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne