OUTFIT: Manchester buys

25/07/2015


Cardigan : H&M 
V neck : H&M (very similar)
Midi Skirt : River Island
Sandals : Sisters (similar 1 / 2 / 3)




Instead of just showing you the items I bought while in Manchester by folding them nicely on my floor or hanging them nicely on a wall, I thought I'd make it into a bit of an outfit post. Although I probably would't wear this outfit normally (it's a bit too formal for my liking) it was still nice to try something a little different.

The cardigan is a fine black knit and sits quite cropped which is what I was after. I have 3 long cardigans all grey and have been on the look for more knitwear. Probably the worst time for me to be looking to be honest.

The V neck is an absolute dream, its ribbed, business in the front, party in the back and so comfortable. I bought it in a size large, and at first I was a bit worried it would look too oversized, but I love it! I'm currently wearing it with my acid splattered jeans featured in my latest outfit posts and it feels really relaxed.

Lastly, the skirt... damn it's difficult to get on. Having a butt and thighs obviously weren't factors the River Island design team wanted to take into consideration, but damn it looks good on (if I do say so myself). I love the slight mesh and ribbed detail, adding a mix of texture to an otherwise plain outfit.

Overall how cool does the back of this outfit look, the layering of it all makes me pretty happy. Maybe I could walk round backwards the whole time?

C x

4 comments

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne