OUTFIT : Modern Cruella

15/08/2015


(this is my sass face)



Dress - Forever 21 (similar)
Kimono / Jacket - Topshop (similar)
Shoes - Kirsti Dr Martens
Glittery Socks - Topshop / Vivienne Westwood Necklace / Rings - mix of vintage

You know when you try and make a blog post, but html and blogger really aren't feeling it? That's exactly what it's been like today trying to type this up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong aye?

Anyways, here is my super cool outfit and to be honest, I felt really happy and for once I was actually fully confident in what  was wearing. I wore this into town the other week when I was meant to try find fabric but I just couldn't avoid a bit shopping too.

I saw this kimono / jacket thing when it was full price but couldn't justify the £40 price tag but luckily it went into the sale not long after. I tried it on along with a beautiful orange, off the shoulder dress (don't worry I'm just as shocked as you) and I was stood in front of the till handing over the money before I knew it! Although without the dress, but I did pick up some more glittery socks and tights... slight addiction. 

C x

16 comments

  1. You look so good! Love the stripes and socks :) x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great look! I love your dress!

    Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! You can never go wrong with stripes or monochrome ;)

    www.writtenbytasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Monochrome will always be a winner! x

      Delete
  4. this is such a lovely look! you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is perfect (and your docs are wicked) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jewellery! also these shoes!!!! x

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes with the socks and I'm so feeling striped at the moment ugh u think I'm obsessed this post is making me feel like I need a striped dress too! Lovely post Hun
    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Stripes are everything and are so easy to wear so I would highly recommend girl! x

      Delete
  8. These shoes are IN-CRED-IBLE! Your style is so freakin cool.

    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne