OUTFIT : Sassy Stripes

26/08/2015


Denim Jacket - Charity Shop - similar 
Ribbed Long Sleeve - Primark - similar
Stripe Trousers - Topshop - similar 1 / 2 / 3
Old Skool Vans - Cloggs (15% Student Discount!)
Jewellery - Mix of Vintage / Vivienne Westwood


 

(My top model pose)

Say hello to my most recent depop purchase (I'm getting hella good at depop)- these absolutely full of sass trousers. I remember seeing them in Topshop on the 'last chance to buy' rail and immediately fell in love but at the price they were, I just couldn't seem to justify them. So thanks to a lovely seller, they're finally mine!

I wanted to keep the outfit quite casual as we were going shopping and we all know how stressful that can be. I added my trusty vans (which if you follow me on instagram '@chloxlla_' you'll have noticed they haven't left my feet) and my denim jacket which I've had years (£5 bargain may I add) which gave me that cool, laid back vibe I was going for.

Anyone else had some star buys from depop?

C x

4 comments

  1. I really like your outfit! Expecially the necklace!
    And your hair style cool too!xx
    xx

    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! i haven't had a look on depop in ages, i always used to find amazing bargains - i need to have a look soon! x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes you should definitely have a look on depop soon! x

      Delete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne