NEW IN : Jumpers

30/09/2015


Stripe Jumper - Zara
Navy Jumper - New Look

Just a quick post and catch up today! I'm now officially at Manchester, studying Fashion Design and Technology: Menswear - second year. I've waited so long to be transferred here from Cardiff and I still can't quite believe it! I'm absolutely loving everything here and I'm so happy I made the decision to move. There's lots of hard work involved in my second year as well as sorting out my CV and portfolio ready to apply for placements, which I'm super nervous but super excited for.

My aim is to blog at least once a week, not as much as I'd like but I want to be realistic as I only have one day off a week due to uni and starting my new job; just need to settle in and get a routine going.

Anyway, since I have moved up North, I'm going to have to get used to the weather making me realise I only own 3 jumpers; for someone who's favourite season is Autumn, it's a bit of a shocker. So with my student loan coming in and getting a new job, I thought I'd treat myself to a few jumpers. I ended up only finding these two as 1. I'm very fussy and 2. Jumpers don't suit me very well (I know, annoying right). They're both ridiculously comfortable and soft, plus a little over sized so I can get plenty of layers underneath. Winners if you ask me!

Have you bought any new items for the A/W? 

C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne