OUTFIT: Suede

24/09/2015

Jumper - H&M (similar)
Stripe Top - New Look (similar)
Suede Skirt - Cow Vintage (Manchester store)
Dr Martens (featured numerous times... someone help)

How bloody gorgeous is this skirt?! I bought it a week or so ago when I was up in Manchester for  job interview (I got the job btw woo) and I straight away fell in love with colour. Best part is that I was going to buy a faux suede one from River Island that was no where near as nice as this. Therefore I'd definitely recommend scouting out your local vintage shops or charity shops for that matter, if possible.

This was my outfit for a recent cinema trip with my dad to go see Legend; my gosh you need to go watch it. Whether I'm being biased because of all the Tom Hardy I witnessed but I still think it's totally worth seeing!

C x






6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! Can thank my sister for that

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool outfit! Although it isn't bright and colourful, we love how you stuck to darker tones and the texture of your skirt looks amazing
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Hardy is such a babe. Love the colour of this skirt, definitely way nicer than any I've seen on the high street too!

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree, vintage is definitely the way forward sometimes! xx

      Delete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne