WISHLIST : ASOS

18/09/2015

Top from L - R
Bottom from L - R

I wanted to do a post on clothing items that would be perfect for University (or college for that matter) but once I started searching, it turned out almost everything I wanted was from ASOS. Saying that Topshop and Zara are really on form at the moment with their A/W collection. Anyway after lots of searching this wishlist was created. Let's just say that if I win the lottery any time soon, these items would definitely make their way into my basket!

Being a blogger and fashion student, I could write for days about each items of clothing but I think the models can do the talking today. Let me know your favourites, or maybe what you're after for the new season.

C x

5 comments

  1. Love everything here, Asos have some amazing pieces in at the moment. The patchwork pinafore is so cooooool, I want it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patchwork denim is so cool, i absolutely love these picks!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those black dungarees are really cool, i'd have them x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne