OUTFIT : Carhartt and Denim

05/10/2015





Coat - New Look (similar)
Carhartt - Size?
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Dr Martens

So I have another outfit post! My sister stayed the other weekend while Cow Vintage had it's store lock in (it's where I work) and obviously to see me! We got up to lots of shopping, we ate at Almost Famous, which let me tell you was bloody gorgeous. My sister even described her meal as the best burger she's ever eaten! Fred Aldous was another stop to use the photobooths because we couldn't exactly not.

For once I wasn't wearing any items of clothing that were black, I went for a more blue vibe which I actually really like. I think my new carhartt t-shirt goes really well with the structure of the denim skirt, then pairing with my docs just toughened it up a bit. Later on I ended up swapping to trousers and trainers to go over a friends for a couple of drinks.

I have a couple of more new bits courtesy of my new job and student loan so maybe I could share those soon?

C x

1 comment

  1. You look lovely, I especially like your denim skirt! x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne