NEW IN : TROUSER

18/11/2015

Pink Trousers - eBay (originally M&S)
Leonie - Dr Martens

Jeans - Topshop (sale)
Suede and Gum Sole, Air Force 1's - Nike - Size?

So recently I've been updating my trouser / jean wardrobe, not that it's lacking in any way, I just have really crappy self control! I've been after pink trousers for ages and a random search on eBay took me straight to the perfect pair and with a mere cost of £1.99 I won! Of course there was postage to pay for but I can't argue with a pair of trousers for less than a fiver.

These jeans also cost me just over a fiver as they were in the Topshop sale, then there was extra sale and then extra discount because I'm a student. It was a good day! I've cropped them and let the edges fray and I'm super happy with the result!

I still have loads more to show you, so maybe another haul, or try and get some outfit photos done?

C x

1 comment

  1. These are such nice bottoms! We love the pale pink/blush colour of your trousers, can't believe they're originally form Marks and spencer :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne