OUTFIT : The Sass Pants

23/06/2016

 
Denim Jacket : Charity Shop (similar 1 / 2 / 3)
T-shirt : Carhartt 
Trousers : Depop (originally Topshop - similar 1 / 2 / 3)
Adidas Stan Smiths - Goodhood

Left patches - Sprucegoose 1 / 2
Right patch - Etsy 

This outfit is from a couple of weeks ago (bank holiday in fact) when I went to a Flea Market with my family. It's something we do every month and this time I was actually home, so was very excited to be able to go! My parents normally go to pick up bits for the house, whereas my sister and I normally go to pick up some vintage clothing pieces and we actually did very well!

Anyway, my outfit, as it was quite a warm day but not very sunny, I wanted to give my pink trousers a whirl which were a recent depop purchase. They're slightly cropped which I think works during the summer and they have a cute little belt that ties into a bow around the waist. To keep the outfit casual and again 'more me' I added a carhartt t-shirt, denim jacket and trainers.

I've had this denim jacket a couple of years now and it's still going strong. I've updated it a little now with the use of embroidered patches that I've recently been collecting and I really like how it looks! Let me know if you guys have any and where you got them from! 

C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne