OUTFIT : Summer (was) here

14/06/2016


Denim Jacket : Cow Manchester (online store)
Playsuit : Zara
Adidas Stan Smiths : Goodhood

Another outfit post today, and this comes in the form of a very summery ootd! A few weeks ago when Manchester had a few days of glorious sun, I wanted to make sure I got to wear one of the newest additions in my wardrobe; this beautiful playsuit. Yes a playsuit, I was shocked too, which makes me love it even more; meaning I can enjoy myself and not have the worry of my bum being on show!

Zara is completely on point at the moment with their summer collection, everything is so classic with a contemporary edge and it's just so damn cool! I'm sure you've all this dress / playsuit many times, with it being available in this gorgeous baby blue and crisp white, it's a perfect addition to your wardrobe.

To keep the outfit 'me' (I find it difficult to wear dresses and skirts without feeling 'over-dressed') I decided to pair it with a denim jacket and my new stan smiths. I chose my black denim jacket, just to keep it that bit cooler and 'edgier', as I thought a typical blue denim would wash the outfit out too much. It also brought the whole outfit together with the black spots on my trainers which are in fact a dalmatian print!

I have a busy few weeks coming up but I do have more outfit posts on their way!
C x



Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne