LIFE : Victoria Miro

14/07/2016


Just some photos I wanted to share from my most recent trip to London, which was actually a couple of weeks ago now. After my trial shift, at Margaret Howell I stayed at my friends; the following day we wondered round Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Soho. We did take a trip to the Victoria Miro Gallery to see the Yayoi Kusama and I'm so glad I was able to see it! Whenever I go to London, it tends to be for shopping as I don't go very often, but it made such a lovely change to be able to wonder round and visit galleries! 

I'm slowly getting less scared and more excited about moving to and living in London for the next 12 months!

C x

2 comments

  1. Love these photos! Have been meaning to go to the Victoria Miro gallery for ages to see this exhibition but haven't got around to it...some of the pieces look fantastic in the Islington gallery :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been to the Islington yet so I'll add that to my list! X

      Delete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne