WISHLIST : Let me win the lottery

17/07/2016

As I haven't done a wishlist in bloody ages I went full force. The past week or so, I've had a slight wardrobe meltdown and felt completely uninspired by it all. I think I need a few more 'basic' pieces with slight twists, that can be mixed and matched with my existing wardrobe. Click on the names for links if you don't want to hear me talking about why I need each item!

1. Vivienne Westwood Roman Three Straps - I've wanted these shoes for quite a while, well probably after seeing Alexa Chung wearing them (of course). Then after my boyfriend got a job in the Cardiff store a couple of months ago, I've wanted them even more.

2. Step Hem Jamie Jeans - For years I was so used to black skinny jeans, they became a kind of uniform for me, over the past 8-12 months or so, I've slowly developed a love for looser fitting bottoms. After watching Sunbeamjess' vlogs recently and seeing her wear similar jeans and a mustard jacket, I fell in love. I think they'd become a good staple for me (maybe even with the cute viv shoes!)

3. Monki Zip Pocket - This is a random pick but after window shopping on the Monki 'new in' I saw it and felt that I needed it in my life. The fun illustrations and clear case has found a place in my heart and looks like something an art tumblr kid would have.

4. White A-Line Denim Skirt - I have the infamous black button up a-line and it's become a firm favourite in my wardrobe. After trying on the white version recently, I decided that it would be a good switch up, my only doubt is that I've never worn white bottoms before so I'm not too sure on styling them! 

5. Oversized Sweatshirt Dress -  My sister actually owns this dress, I was actually with her when she bought it and the jealousy is real. It's simple, relaxed and black, there's not a lot that could go wrong here. Perfect for all year round; worn on it's own or jeans / trousers in colder months. 

6. Unif Heart Tee - This is another Sunbeamjess inspired want, again after watching one of her recent unif hauls, I've fallen in love with the brand. Some items I really don't like but others are a 'I NEED THIS' kinda vibe. If only it wasn't so expensive for my student budget, not to mention custom charges *crying emoji*

7. Stripe Linen Blend Tee - I think this is where I should confess that most items I want are inspired by youtubers / bloggers / people of instagram. This one in particular is inspired by Brittany Bathgate; its simple, lightweight and striped; what more could you want?

8. Clarks Originals Wallabee - They're classic and comfy, all black and would go with anything. There's a slight cohesiveness with all these items on this wishlist, right?

9. Nilla Monki Dress - After the opening of the &Other Stories in Manchester a few weeks back, I tried on this white t-shirt dress that was made of an amazing jersey cotton but silly me thought I wouldn't wear it. Yet I'm sat here still thinking about it unable to find it on the website. But Monki has come to my saviour in the form of this cream dress with slight frill sleeves!

10. Labour and Wait Cotton String Bag - Back at it again with the inspired wishlist! Brittany Bathgate is a big inspiration for me with mixing workwear styles with day to day basics. This string bag would bit a nice twist to a normal tote bag I'd use, although I may attempt to teach myself how to knit one. 

11. Unif Brat Platform - I think I've saved the best till last, well in my mind anyway. 100% Bratz shoes and that's what makes me want them so much more. Chunky, ugly school style boots and I need them in my life.

Thank you if you've read all that, I think wishlist are one of my fave posts! 
C x
SaveSaveSaveSave

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne