OUTFIT : Bleached Denim and Calvin Klein

15/08/2016

Calvin Klein Sweater - Cow Vintage (similar)
Bleached Denim - Pull and Bear
Check Vans - TK Maxx

Comfort is key while I'm at home over the holidays, away from uni and work; the only issue is that I tend to wear the same things day in day out, as it's not exactly fashion forward round here in the countryside. Last week I wanted to give my new jeans a spin (is that the correct term?). I picked them up in the Pull and Bear sale whilst in Barcelona. They'd been on my mind since seeing them full price but couldn't justify another piece of denim in my wardrobe (stupid I know) but after finding them for 7.99€, I couldn't leave them behind. 

The rest of the outfit is pretty casual but I felt pretty good in it, and that's what fashion is all about right? Feelin' and lookin' good! 

C x



Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne