OUTFIT : Monochrome and red hearts

03/08/2016

 
CDG Play Top - Depop (here)
Shorts - Topshop (similar here)
Slip on Vans - TK Maxx (similar here + here)

Back at it again with the white vans! Well not again as they're new, but you should never miss the opportunity to share a 'good' pun. These vans are actually the latest purchase in my trainer collection. Now I didn't go out with the intentions on buying new shoes (although in my head I knew I wanted some) so when I came across these Slip On Vans for £20 in TK Maxx I was taken by surprise. White on white check is perfect for summer and I already know they're going to become a firm favourite in my shoe collection.

As I wanted to give the shoes a spin, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit pretty simple and I don't think you can get more simple than this. A CDG play tee to add a tiny bit of red and a a a pair of cross over D-ring shorts from Topshop. It kept me pretty cool in the sun whilst still feeling cool about myself (always a bonus when summer dressing and where has that sun gone now?).

C x

SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne