WISHLIST : Workwear

26/08/2016

With my new job / placement coming up, I've noticed I'm lacking in the workwear department of my wardrobe. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that comfort is key for me and I also have this pre-conception that workwear looks boring. I've been pinning and stalking instagrams over the past few weeks to gain some inspiration. I also wanted to take into consideration that I could wear these items casually too, therefore picking more staple wardrobe pieces that could easily be mixed and matched with my existing collection.
I have wanted corduroy trousers for the longest time but I can never find a pair that fit or suit me. This cos pair are super masculine and dreamy.

T-shirt Dress - &Other Stories
This dress actually featured in my previous wishlist post (guilty), but after recently popping into the Regent Street store I noticed this colour. It's more my cup of tea and I wouldn't have the fear of spilling something down a white dress!

I think this is the point where I confess that at 20 years old I don't own a white shirt. I know, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have this misconception that it just looks like ill-fitting school uniform, and I just can't shake that image from my head. On the other hand this cos piece is making me go all heart eyes, especially with the cape style back.

Cord Dress - COS
More cord?! Yes more cord, it's coming up to Autumn (did I actually just say that word?), it's allowed. Corduroy is a material that comes back every year and always looks good. Well done cos for this boxy long sleeved dress, it's a winner.

Dr Martens - ASOS
What wishlist is complete without a pair of Dr Martens? I've been a fan for years and I'm pretty sure everyone and their moms are too. After Leanne Woodful posted the link to these on her twitter, I haven't stopped thinking about these chunky, grungey boots. 

Suede Wedges - Whistles 
Although here in Britain summer is coming to an end (because the UK sucks) I still can't stop dreaming about these gorgeous suede wedges from Whistles. Numerous bloggers own these and I don't blame them because they're just so bloody nice! 

C x
p.s Congrats if you made it this far!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne