Boohoo Ambassador

26/09/2016


I now pronounce myself one of the new Student Brand Ambassadors for Boohoo, I would like to thank my family and friends ... you get the picture. But yes, it's true, I am now working alongside Boohoo and I'm really excited about it. Boohoo isn't normally a brand I would shop with as I always associate it with 'going out' clothes or really 'girly' styles but after my University shared this opportunity, I thought I'd give it a go. A few applications and a 60 second video submission later, I've received my welcome pack!

Over the next few months I'll be posting a few more Boohoo related things but I want to promise to you guys and myself that I will only be posting things I feel is relevant to my blog and still reflects me as a person. I don't want to go off a massive tangent and make my blog something that doesn't represent me. I'm here to share how to make more brands work for you and your style while on a student budget. If there's any posts you'd like to see then please comment below or get in contact with me using any of my social media channels (look to your left)! 

C x
SaveSave

2 comments

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne