LIFE : Moving to London

07/09/2016


It's taken me about 5 attempts to write this post as I just couldn't get the right words out and I'm still struggling. If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I moved to London around 3 weeks ago to start my 12 month design placement / internship as part of my degree. The first week I had both my mom stay for a couple of days, followed by my boyfriend for a few more days, then I was left to fend for myself. 

I don't want to go into major detail because I don't think it's the right time and I may do a separate blog post on dealing with change / moving away. Over these past few weeks I've started work and it's made me so much more determined and motivated for the rest of the year. I know it's going to be hard work and a rollercoaster ride but I'm so excited to see what my placement year has to offer. This also comes from a work / uni future point of view and from a personal perspective; which I can already see my confidence growing and learning to be proud of myself more often. 

It's made me realise how important living somewhere you love, surrounding yourself with home comforts and only sharing your time with people who genuinely care about you, makes you into a much happier and stronger person. 

Here's to future London posts and if anyone has any recommendations on anywhere to visit then please let me know!

C x

p.s normal blogging will hopefully resume now.




Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne