OUTFIT: Don't Ask

04/10/2016

Jumper : H&M (couldn't find navy online)
T-Shirt : Carhartt (white / black)
Bag : DIY
Skirt : Topshop 

This post follows on from my weekend in Cardiff, where Ryan and I decided to take some outfit photos in front of some cool graffiti (how tumblr) but I'm actually really happy with how they turned out. 
It was kind of warm which is a rarity in Wales but of course I took my latest knitwear piece with me, as it's not left my side since buying it a couple of weeks ago. It has a huge chunky silver zip down the back which I'm normally not a fan of, but I had the genius idea that if I fully unzip it I can then use it as a cardigan; I don't study fashion for nothing! 

I also gave my new Carhartt t-shirt its first outing. Recently I've been trying my best to buy items that I can wear to work but also on weekends too. This top is clearly not one of them but I made an exception. It reminds me of art college days and screen printing onto t-shirts and canvas tote bags (it feels so long ago). I decided on a larger size so it has that oversized skater feel when worn with a pair of 501's and converse, but I went for a black button down and my fave docs to 'soften' it up a bit.

C x





Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne