Outfit : Sharks and Jungles

28/10/2016


Scarf : ASOS (similar)
Jacket : Vintage (similar)
Cargo Pants : Flea Market 
(army surplus stores are worth looking at)
Old Skool Vans - Cloggs

'Welcome to the Jungle, we got fun and games'
I mean IKEA basically contains a jungle of some kind and IKEA definitely is fun and games, well in my eyes anyway. 

My sister managed to sneak a few photos whilst we were there as I'm pretty sure there was a no photos sign on the way in, no idea what that's about? Anyway, these Cargo Pants have become a firm favourite in my wardrobe; in fact I've worn them 4 times since buying them last week. I've wanted a pair for a very long time, only looking in vintage stores but London just didn't come through for me until I went home. We go to our local Flea Market every month and I found these for £5! I hadn't tried them on and so glad I took the risk for that price.

This sort of follows on from my previous post about second hand shopping; get searching on Facebook, google, instagram and find your local vintage fairs / stores / charity shops and really hunt down those gems and bargains.

C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne