Outfit : Shearling and Stripes

30/11/2016

Dr Martens


Today outfit post is a very casual and very comfy one because that's what winter dressing is all about. As much as I would love to be a girl who can wake up in a morning and make really amazing outfit choices, I'm not. I wake up and all I can think is how I can resemble the cosiness of my bed into that of an outfit. I think I'm close to mastering it.

This shearling jacket has been a welcome addition to my coat-drobe (can I even call that a thing?). I'm very fussy when it comes to coats and jackets, then as soon as the colder months roll around, I feel like I don't own any! This jacket isn't as thick as I would like (again I'm very fussy) but it does mean I'm still able to layer to my hearts content without looking too bulky. Plus it has silver hardware and makes me feel like a badass, so it's a winner in my eyes.

Everything else about the outfit is pretty basic but sometimes that's all a girl needs. A striped jumper, some skinny jeans and cosy biker jacket and she's good to go.

C x





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne