Outfit : Yellow, Pink and Grey

02/11/2016

Scarf - Zara 
Tee- Carhartt
Skirt - Beyond Retro (similar)
Jacket - Cow 
T-Bars - Dr Martens

Another outfit post taken by my wonderful boyfriend, Ryan. I mean, he's got a new camera and he came to London for the weekend, what else were we gonna do?!

This outfit actually turned out a lot nicer than I first thought. You know when you have an idea in your head but as soon as you try it on, you look / feel like a potato? Well that's what I thought was going to happen here, so you can imagine my delight when I looked in the mirror and thought 'damn girl, this is so you'. 

I bought this skirt from Beyond Retro a couple weeks back as an alternative for work but knew I wanted to work it into a casual look too. Adding a pink Carhartt tee, mixing in some yellows, creams and a black leather jacket it all sounds like too much but I'm so happy with how it turned out and most importantly, how good I felt in it.

Here's to outfits that make you feel like you can conquer anything.

C x





1 comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne