The 'if I was rich' wishlist

25/11/2016



With Christmas only weeks away and my parents asking for my list for Santa (full on festive I know) I thought I'd put together a wishlist of things I'd love to get my hands on if I was, well, rolling in it.

Firstly the Naga Skull Ring would be a wonderful addition to jazz up my fingers and sit nicely against my other rings. I don't own anything from The Great Frog yet but I need one of everything please.

After seeing Brittany Bathgate with this bag, I knew I needed it in my life. I'm not one for bags (personally more of a shoe gal) but I the cost per wear on these items become ridiculous really. It's the perfect shape, you're able to carry all the essentials whilst still looking super stylish.

Last but by no means least, the Hunk Jumper. Last season we saw the grey version with multiple mascots dawning the front, whilst this season we're being introduced to more and more characters. Made from Merino wool this would be one incredible soft jumper that I would wear until it was on it's last threads. If you're signed up to their mailing list they've sent out a secret sale code!


Wishlists are my fave this time of year so I'd love to see what everyone else is lusting after!
C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne