Outfit : We are Cow

10/01/2017


Roll Neck : New Look
Spotty Mesh Tee : We are Cow (similar)
Leather Skirt : Cow Vintage (similar)
Boots : Boohoo

It's taken me a bloody age to get this outfit together and I really don't have any excuses as to why so we'll just let that slide. The wonderful girls over at We Are Cow sent me a few pieces from the A/W '16 range so I could put together a few outfits and share with you guys. 

I decided to pair this lovely blue mesh tee over a roll neck for added warmth, then a leather skirt to toughen the look up. These pieces are so versatile as they can be easily worn for a night out, drinks at a bar or going out for coffee and shopping with friends. 

Adding some embroidered boots for an added pop of colour which I think works well with tee!
There's still a few more pieces to share with lovely lot so hopefully I won't leave it too long to do so!
C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne