20 Facts About Me

02/02/2017

When I started blogging, I wanted to share who I am as a person, what I get up to, what outfits I'm wearing and so much more. With my recent post about mental health, I got loads of positive feedback from you guys, which has given me the boost to keep blogging and share more 'personal stuff'. So making sure my blog has some personality and resembles me as a person is a very important aspect I want to share. 

I thought the best way to kick this off is to share 20 facts about myself. Which I thought would then flow nicely onto another blog post I have planned in conjunction with me turning 21 soon (dun, dun, dun) but more on that another time!



1. My middle name is Ella
2. I really want a pet snake
3. I'm left handed (the only in my immediate family)
4. I have dyed my hair : blonde, white, brown, pink, purple and orange
5. I am shit scared of the dark
6. Next on my travel list is Berlin (then Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest, Lisban...)
7. I ring my parents almost every day
8. I still sleep with a teddy (it's Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh fyi)
9. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter but have only read 3 of the books (guilty)(I'm currently re-reading them now!)
10. I'm a big believer in 'Everything happens for a reason'

11. My best friend and I's relationship is currently run on tagging each other in cute animal videos and memes (long distance sucks)
12. Becoming a florist is my plan B
13. I used to do Ballroom dancing as a child
14. Hairspray the musical is my weakness, I know the all the words to the songs
15. I'm extremely grateful for the relationship I have with my sister
16. I passed my driving second time (first time I reversed into a garden hedge)
17. I'm a massive cry baby
18. My first job was serving on tills at Mcdonalds (for almost 2 years)
19. I wore braces for 4 years (an incredibly difficult time for me towards the end of this stint)
20. I'm a huge sucker for vintage clothing (My parents wear vintage clothing a lot and I worked at Cow Vintage)

I hope you'd enjoyed getting to know me a little more and I hope to continue making this blog a bit more personal so that I don't fall out of love with it completely!

C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne